Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mosin Project back on!

It was slightly sidetracked by the sub2k. Now that that project is 95% done, I am going back to the Mosin. I ordered the scope mount, scope and am in the process of getting the bent bolt. I need to hear back from the "boltman" first. I also ordered a Muellar Holographic sight for my sub2k. I was going to go with the Micro Dot but I've always wanted to try a holo sight and this one has good reviews. It also helped I got it at cost from a dealer on KTOG for "testing" out a new product. I'm excited to see how well it works. Anyhow the house is coming along nicely and is almost ready to move in! Once again I'll let the wife blog about that. I'm also excited for Day by Day Armageddon-Beyond Exile! It comes out today! I just finished reading the first book again last night. Probably my favorite zombie book ever. I am picking up my copy today after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment